- Plasma activated bubbles for wastewater treatment
- UV-C LED treatment for broiler drinking water treatment
- Nano-modified feather keratin derived green and sustainable biosorbents for heavy metal removal from polluted water
Students and Postdocs: Barun Yadav, Rahul Chetry, Muhammad Zubair
Dr. Aman Ullah and Dr. Xianqin Yang
- *Zubair, M., Roopesh, M. S., & **Ullah, A. Nano-modified feather keratin derived green and sustainable biosorbent for the remediation of heavy metals from synthetic wastewater, Chemosphere (Accepted).
- *Zubair, M., Roopesh, M. S., & **Ullah, A. Green biosorbents prepared from chemically cross-linked keratin biopolymer using nanochitosan for industrial wastewater heavy metal remediation (Internal review).